Miss North Metro Outstanding Teen 2010!

Miss North Metro Outstanding Teen 2010!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Miss Twin Cities and Miss Capital City 2011.

Last night was the 2011 Miss Twin Cities and Miss Capital City pageant! It was a blast, because this was the first local pageant that I wore my crown and sash. It was fun catching up with girls that I hadn't seen in a while! That's always one of my favorite things about going to locals.

The day was filled with many fun things. My Mom and I left Brainerd at 2pm to meet up with my sister queen, Bethany in St. Cloud. Then from there Bethany, my Mom, and I drove to Maple Grove to have dinner at Granite City with our director, Christina. It was great bonding time for us. I am so blessed to have Christina as my director because she is truely incredible! It makes me even more excited for the year ahead. I've never had a "director" but I am loving everything about it!!

After finishing our dinner, we all packed into Christina's car to head over to the auditorium that the pageant was held in. We almost died a few times on our way there, but it's all good :)

The pageant was put on beauitfully and it was a great pageant to watch! I would like to congradulate Miss Twins Citites 2011, Lauren Johnson and Miss Capital City 2011, Aja Majkrzak! They are both GREAT girls, and it was so great to see them get crowned because they both are so deserving. Lauren was a former Miss Brainerd and Aja was a former Miss South Central. I can't wait to watch to watch them compete for Miss Minnesota 2011! I know that they will both do wonderfully.



Up next... Alzheimer's Champion of the Year award ceremony on November 11th and Miss Mankato November 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment