Miss North Metro Outstanding Teen 2010!

Miss North Metro Outstanding Teen 2010!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Timberwolves game and Sweeps pageant.

On Friday night, I attended the Timberwolves game at the Target Center. $6 of every ticket went to the MN-ND Alzheimer's Association! I'm not the biggest basketbal fan, but the game turned out really fun! It was Crunch, the mascot's, birthday. They had a big birthday party for him and 9 or 10 other mascots from all over MN and the US were there! I also got the watch Emily Kallis dance. Emily and I competed together at my very first pageant, Miss MN Outstanding Teen 2009. We became friends, and this summer she was crowned Miss Frazee. She is also on the Timberwolves dance team, so it was fun to get to see her dance.

The next day, was Sweeps pageant. For those who don't know, Sweeps is a pageant for any "Miss" contestant who has competed in a pageant in the Miss America system before. For every 4 girls, they add a title. They crowned 2 girls, Miss City of Lakes, Allison Lordbock and Miss West Metro, Samantha Phillipi! Congrats to both of them!! They are the last 2 girls to be added to the Miss MN Class of 2011. The next pageant in the Miss America system is MINE! Miss Minnesota Outstanding Teen 2011 on April 2nd!! I cannot believe how fast it is coming up. I am beyond excited to see what lies ahead :) If you would like tickets to sit in my section, please send me an email by Monday (tomorrow) at bailey.wachholz@gmail.com Hope you can make it!

Prior to Sweeps, my Mom and I had dinner with Chris, Chelsea, and Corrina Swiggum. Corrina is going to be competing for MMOT this year too. She is Miss Scott County Outstanding Teen! It was great to catch up with them :)

I would also like to congradulate Emma Hilgart and Brittnany Tischmak. They also competed last night and did a beautiful job. Keep at it girls!! Love you both.

Also, please keep Lauren Johnson and her family in your prayers.

Always,
Bailey

Emily!


Chelsea, Corrina, Me, and Carissa!

Bethany.

Lauren.

All of us girls.

Brittany.

Emma!

No comments:

Post a Comment