Miss North Metro Outstanding Teen 2010!

Miss North Metro Outstanding Teen 2010!

Monday, March 28, 2011

My send-off and gown showing party.

I am absolutely shocked that time has flown by so fast and it is already pageant week. 5 days until the pageant... Insane! It seems like just last week I was being crowned Miss North Metro Outstanding Teen, now I'm getting ready to compete for Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen!

For those who don't know, this is my 3rd time competing for this title. I have never felt more ready for anything in my entire life. I want this title and I have worked so hard for it. I love everything about the Miss America Organization and I would be so honored to be crowned Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen 2011.

Yesterday, I had my send-off and gown showing party. It was the most people I have ever had at a send-off! Thank you to everyone who took the time to come and support me. It means so much, and I hope you all understand how much of a blessing you are in my life! 

The party itself was just pure fun! It was great catching up with friends and family. Their kind words got me so excited for this next week. I'm hoping to blog alot this week, so make sure to check back :)

Here are some photos! Enjoy :)
Bailey








No comments:

Post a Comment