Miss North Metro Outstanding Teen 2010!

Miss North Metro Outstanding Teen 2010!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Mental Vaction...

Today was just one of those days to relax and gear up for what is to come in the next 2 days :)

Last night, my Mom and I came down to the cities after a training session. The training session was to be a support group facilitator! My mom and I are now both certified Alzheimer's Association Support Group Facilitators :) It is exciting because my Mom and I have big plans for a support group right in my hometown of Nisswa. I'm hoping that we will be ready to start meeting within the next few months!

This morning we got up early to go to the King Tut Exhibit at the Science Museum. The Museum was packed was little kids!! But it was fun to distract my mind for a bit. After my mom and I headed over to Edina to visit Bessie's Boutique where we got some last minute pageant jewelry :)

I'm am getting so excited for tomorrow when I meet all of the contestants at orientation! There are 10 contestants in all, counting me, so it should be a really good and fun pageant!

I'm going to try and blog after orientation tomorrow, but bear with me if it doesn't happen :)

Love always,
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment