Miss North Metro Outstanding Teen 2010!

Miss North Metro Outstanding Teen 2010!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Salvation Army Bell Ringing.

On Monday, I volunteered to ring the bell for the Salvation Army. It was incredibly fun! I rang it at the Cub Foods in Baxter, which was nice because I was halfway in-doors so I could stay a little warm.

Melanie Clark, Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen Princess for 2010, came up to help me out as well! She came up with her Mom and brother. It was great catching up with them! I don't get to see them that often so to spend a few hours together was just what was needed.

You would not believe how generous people are. At least 4 people dropped 20 dollar bills in! It was so rewarding to know that all of that money is going towards a great cause and that I'm helping someone out during this holiday season!

I encourage everyone to visit your local Salvation Army to sign up to ring the bell. 2,3, or 4 hours are all that you need to put into this! :)

Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment