Miss North Metro Outstanding Teen 2010!

Miss North Metro Outstanding Teen 2010!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Miss Northwest 2011

Forgive me for not posting this blog sooner! Life has been insanely busy.

On Friday, I traveled up to Detroit Lakes with Lauren and Shelli Johnson for the Miss Northwest pageant. Miss Northwest is a local, preliminary pageant to Miss Minnesota, and is always one of my favorite locals! It's always a great show. This pageant was extra fun to watch because two of my great friends were in it. Paige Meyer, who I competed with in Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen 2010, and Jackie Thurlow, who just competed in the Miss Brainerd Lakes/Baxter pageant. They both performed beautifully, and congrats to Paige on being named 1st runner up! I was so proud to call her my friend :)

Not only was it great watching the pageant, but also catching up with everyone. The last time I had seen everyone was at the Miss Brainerd/Baxter pageant, so of course there was lots of picture taking! :)

With 90 days until I give up my title, I've been looking for girls who would like to compete in the Miss North Metro Outstanding Teen 2011 pageant! Please visit http://www.missnorthmetro.com/ or contact director Christiana Bruhn at missnorthmetro@yahoo.com

Thanks all!
Bailey
 Lauren and I
 Jackie and I
 All of the Outstanding Teen's at the pageant. Emily, Ellie, myself, and Brianna!

 Paige and I


No comments:

Post a Comment