Miss North Metro Outstanding Teen 2010!

Miss North Metro Outstanding Teen 2010!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Pageants, send-offs, and public speaking... Oh my!

It was yet another busy weekend in the life of Bailey. Does this surprise you?

The weekend was packed with many fun events! Right after work on Friday I headed down to Ellendale, Minnesota (a small town by Owatonna) where my Grandma, aunt and uncle, and cousins live. It was perfect because the next night was the Miss Waseca County/South Central pageants and Ellendale is just a few minutes away.

After a tiring day of shopping and spending money (I'm sure you're tired just thinking about it!), it was time for the pageant! Congrats to the new Miss South Central, Kalli Randall (from Brainerd!) and the new Miss Waseca County Sleigh and Cutter, Rachel Hoverstad! They are going to have so much fun at Miss Minnesota! I'm thinking that Miss Minnesota 2012 will be a good pageant :)

Then on Sunday, I headed back up to attend our Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen, Alexis', sendoff to Miss America's Outstanding Teen! She leaves on Friday... I'm so excited for her! It will be an amazing week, and I hope I am blessed enough to get the chance to experience such a thing! I wish her the best of luck :)

And today, I just got home from a pretty crazy day! I woke up early to go and workout with my trainer, then hurried home to get ready to head to the Brainerd Kiwanis Club meeting. We were the speakers today, and my Mom and I spoke about our journey with my Dad and the upcoming Walk to End Alzheimer's! I hope that this will open more doors to grow our Walk this year and fundraise to find a cure. A few hours later, I found myself at our Walk to End Alzheimer's committee meeting. It was a Walk-to-End-Alzheimer's-packed day! All fun of course :)

Until next time,
Bailey




Queens at the Miss Waseca County/South Central pageant

Corrina and I at Alexis' sendoff


No comments:

Post a Comment