Miss North Metro Outstanding Teen 2010!

Miss North Metro Outstanding Teen 2010!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Busy weekend!

This weekend was absolutely packed! On Friday,  Mom and I headed up to the Miss Perham and Miss Heart of the Lakes pageant to cheer on some pretty amazing young women. I knew at least 2/3 of the contestants, so it was a very fun pageant to watch.

Paige Meyer is the new Miss Perham and I am so honored to call her a really good friend! Paige and I met at the 2010 Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen pageant when she was 1st runner up and I was 2nd runner up. We had an instant connection after the pageant and our friendship has grown so much over the past year. I admire her strength and determination! Love you Paige!

Also, Caitlyn Thompson is the new Miss Heart of the Lakes, who I have also gotten to know a little bit. She is also an amazing young woman who is going to go so far in life.

Then on Saturday, I drove alone to Frazee for the Miss Frazee and Outstanding Teen pageants. This was my first time ever going to a local pageant without my Mom. I think this means I might be growing up... The pageant was a small, but entertaining pageant! There was just 3 girls running for Miss Frazee and 4 for Miss Frazee Outstanding Teen. Congrats to Katie Winter, Miss Frazee 2011 and Hailey Jutz, Miss Frazee Outstanding Teen 2011!

This was the first local Outstanding Teen pageant of the year, and it pumped me up for MMOT 2012! I'm so excited to compete with Hailey next April.

After the Frazee pageants, I stayed overnight with Paige. It's always nice to have some girl time and since she is leaving for college soon, this was the perfect time! Today, Paige was in her first parade as Miss Perham. It was an exciting day :)

Enjoy the rest of summer!
Bailey
Lauren and I

My 2 favorite people :)

Paige, the new Miss Perham!


Queens at the Miss Perham and Heart of the Lakes pageant

Libby!

The new Miss Frazee Outstanding Teen!



Paige and I at her first parade!

No comments:

Post a Comment